Vithya Alphons is a 24 year old student who has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia last October. After 4 rounds of chemotherapy, she now requires a stem cell transplant. Unfortunately, donors for the asian population are very hard to come by. She needs a stem cell donor who is a genetic match to save her life.
THIS IS AN URGENT APPEAL FOR DONORS!
See if you are a match by joining the registry:
1) Register with Anthony Nolan online
2) Attend an Anthony Nolan drive in your area
1) Register with Be the Match online https://join.bethematch.org/
2) Attend a Be the Match drive in your area
If you are greater than 30 years old
1) Register with Delete Blood Cancer
2) Register with the BBMR
1) Register with One Match online
1) Visit an ABMDR donor centre in your area
1) Registro italiano donatori di midollo osseo
All Other Countries
1) Find your own national registry
Anil Kumar Ravipati